Observe these tricks to maintain your clock operating completely.
1. All the time maintain clocks out of direct daylight and away from moisture.
3. If you happen to’re planning to be away out of your mechanical clock for greater than per week, be sure you totally wind each keyholes earlier than you allow. Subsequent you’ll wish to insert the black tube (supplied with the clock’s unique packaging) into the winding arbor within the entrance of the clock to make sure that the clock doesn’t wind down fully. You probably have misplaced your black tube you’ll be able to contact us and we are able to mail you a alternative or you’ll be able to minimize a plastic straw to suit and insert into the winding arbor.
3. When transferring a Ship’s Bell clock, be sure you place a cease tube in one of many winding holes so the mechanism can’t advance.
4. Repeatedly verify batteries on quartz clocks for leaks; change previous batteries promptly and take away them if the clock is in storage to forestall injury by battery leaks.
5. To scrub smudges from the clock’s face, use solely a dry fabric to buff the floor.
6. We suggest having mechanical clocks serviced each seven to eight years for cleansing and upkeep.